Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis?

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis have been spotted hanging out together at the PEOPLE/Entertainment Industry Foundation SAG Gala and then they were inseparable at a party thrown by the Weinstein Company and Dewars. A source says theyre just friends but magazines dont throw around those adjectives without implying something.

This might be interesting news to Jessica Biel because she and Justin are reportedly still dating even though they havent been photographed together for months. I dont know about other women, but if I was a girl, I wouldnt want my boyfriend to be hanging out with a hot, newly single piece like Mila Kunis. Unless I was invited to join in on the fun and only if I wasnt a woman, I was me and the only if Justin got the hell out so it would be just me and Mila. The point is, a lot of conditions would have to be met for me to let this keep going on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quickies: The Suns Gone Dim and We Are All Screwed

Clara Morgane Sexy Photo in FHM France Magazine

Soap Star Michelle Keegna Sexiest Bath FHM Magazine