Clint Eastwood feels he is an older dad

London, Jan 30 Oscar-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood admits he feels ridiculous when he watches his children playing sports because he is so much older than other dads.

The 80-year-old, who has seven children with five women, including 14-year-old Morgan with current wife Dina Ruiz thinks he is now a better dad than he used to be, but sometimes feels uncomfortable that he is much older than other parents.

When I was younger, I was desperate to find the brass ring. So I worked constantly and I wasnt as good a father as I am now, because now my daughter takes precedence, contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.

I go to the school activities, all the softball games. I look kind of ridiculous out there. Almost everybodys got a younger father than me. But its fun. I think you appreciate everything when you get to my age.IANS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quickies: The Suns Gone Dim and We Are All Screwed

Clara Morgane Sexy Photo in FHM France Magazine

Soap Star Michelle Keegna Sexiest Bath FHM Magazine