J-Lo finds emotional link with her new song

London, Jan 26 Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez feels like she has an emotional connection with her new dance track On the Floor.

The minute RedOne played it for me, I made him play it 20 times in a row, and I just sat there at the board and I kept listening to it and listening to it, contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

Because I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much thats always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there, she added.IANS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quickies: The Suns Gone Dim and We Are All Screwed

Clara Morgane Sexy Photo in FHM France Magazine

Soap Star Michelle Keegna Sexiest Bath FHM Magazine